Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Little Man's 2nd Birthday - Tacoma Child Photographer

As promised I am introducing you to a little guy who I had the privilege to photograph this past month. He was a bit tired but handled the shoot like a champ. He is also getting ready to become a big brother and I can't wait to meet the newest addition to this family...

Who doesn't love ring-around-the-rosies...
My personal favorite...
 
Thank you for sharing your memories with me. I hope we get to make more some time...
Check back tomorrow to see a third session I did last month. One of my favorites from the year is in this session. Can't wait to share it with you...
 
And the big surprise is still on for Friday. But the surprise has nothing to do with any of my clients (for those wondering)...

No comments:

Post a Comment