Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A is for ..... - Downtown Tacoma Senior Photographer

WARNING******** Photogenic youth photographed here************************ :) A is for Awesome! Yes I did use this word to describe this session. Not only is he a talented young man but I have been blessed to call him my friend since we were VERY young. It was such an honor to be able to document this important time in his life. This was just a quick session so Mom could try me out! So keep watching to see his full session later next spring.
We started in the Graffiti Garage. A local favorite for seniors.

For all those wondering I did not enhance his teeth at all. Those pearly whites are all natural. Amazing I know!
He has played the violin for several years now. At his second session I'll have to make him play for me.
We decided to tour downtown with the remainder of our time.
 Got to love an old-fashioned chalkboard.
This is a new spot I've been spying out for a while.
Thanks for choosing me to not be only your photographer but also your friend. It's an honor I don't take lightly. Have a great senior year and keep studying... You may see the rest of his family on the blog here soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment