Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A Rare Find - Tacoma Family Photography


As I was editing these pictures a certain scripture kept popping into my head. It was Proverbs 31:10 "Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies." Well you can add Andre' Luis to the list of people who have found a virtuous woman. This lady is not only sweet and kind but she can also make AMAZING brownies. But behind each great woman is an equally great family who loves and supports her through thick and thin. I am truly blessed to have been asked to step behind the camera and capture their memories. So to start off here is the whole family


 
Three generations loving God and each other...

Quick location change... and we had the "privilege" of welcoming a few more guests...

Speechless...
  I asked each of the boys to look at their grandmother and I asked her to pick her favorite :)
Grandma needed a quick break so we threw all three kiddos on the bench
Couldn't leave out the love birds!
The only request was a picture with all the ladies' hair down
I saved this one for last because I think it perfectly describes what we did for the majority of the session.
Thank you for giving me a night full of fun and good times. I wish you the best and hope to see you in front of my camera again in the future.
 
- Andre’ Luis
 

1 comment:

  1. Andre' you did a beautiful job capturing the love in this family. Made me proud :-)

    ReplyDelete