Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The "A" Kiddos - Pt. Defiance Children Photography

Today I get to showcase another beautiful family! Mom and Dad decided to stay behind the camera this session. But don't worry you'll see all them in a few weeks for their Christmas session. I can't wait for the Christmas season to get here, only a few more weeks... But without further adieu here's a snapshot into the lives of this beautiful family.
She was so full of laughter this afternoon...

All the kiddos together... This is their first outdoor picture of all four!

A little momma in the making...
Ha! I asked the little guy to give his sis a kiss and he just thought that was hilarious.

Don't think its possible for this crowd to take a picture that isn't amazing
Gotta love them cheeks...
 

 
Had to get some individual shots

This little guy is turning into a little man WAY too fast!

At the end the kiddos decided to have a mini leaf war.... Too many to put on the blog so I made a collage of some of my favorites...
This family loves to have fun and I'm grateful they let me join in this evening. There is never a dull moment with this crowd. Wish you the best and we'll see you in a few weeks...

 - Andre’ Luis 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment