Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Mr. R - Tacoma Waterfront Photography

I spend A LOT of time at Pt. Defiance. After a shoot last week I decided to explore around the area and I found this awesome spot by the waterfront. So when Mr. R and I began talking about his session I knew exactly where we had to go!


          This seems to be everyone's favorite...
     Then on our way to the docks we found this awesome rock formation
Then we arrived at the docks. These are my personal favorites   
Can't pass up a reflection!


 Found some more rocks on our way to the car    

 
I am notorious for saying a session is done and as were walking back to the car I'll find another spot that we can't pass up :)
   I am so glad I was able to help Mr. R create an awesome anniversary gift. The lady on the receiving end is a lucky lady to be blessed with someone so thoughtful. You would be surprised how many people (ladies and grandparents especially) love pictures as gifts. Christmas is around the corner *hint hint* so get those sessions in before we are all swept away in the tidal wave called the holiday season. Hope you see you soon!
 
- Andre’ Luis

No comments:

Post a Comment