Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Miss M - Pt. Defiance Adult Photographer

Miss M is a forward thinker that I highly admire. Instead of waiting until I was slammed with business during the holiday season she decided to get the Christmas Card session out of the way. Oh if only all my clients could plan this well haha! Well it was a gorgeous evening filled with fun, laughter and lots of great images...
 
Oh how I love the sun!
 If only you could hear what was going on during the creation of this image.
Quick scarf change and we moved to get some Autumn images.
 Reflections are always fun to create.
Well hello big blue eyes...   
One last scarf change and we landed at our last location.. the Pagoda       
 Thanks Miss M. for an awesome evening. I hope you enjoy these images as much as I did. Can't wait to see that Chirstmas card!   

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Andre the pictures are amazing. You did a wonderful job. Thank you for the fun and laugher. Can't wait to do it again.

    ReplyDelete