Thursday, October 31, 2013

The "V" Family - Wapato Park Family Photographer

Hey everybody! I'm changing up my blog by making the pictures the main focus. I'm still working on getting the sharpness to match the quality of the photos so please be patient with me. Let me know what you think by commenting. So now onto the real reason why you came... the pictures!

As promised this family is finally making their debut on the blog! You may recognize one of the sons from a previous session. We were originally scheduled to have our session at the University of Puget Sound campus but at the last minute we decided to switch to Wapato Park. I had never been to this popular park before so we got to explore together... and here's the final result of our "escapade" :)


 
I think this is my favorite of the day
Mom and Dad needed some updated portraits so of course I was all over that. I think its great when parents join in the photos but that's another rant for another day...
We also found this awesome trail which ended up being our final destination
Mom also mentioned that the two youngest boys hadn't had back-to-school pictures taken yet
To the "V" Family I hope I captured all the love and joy you display towards each other. It was an honor to photograph you guys. Until next time...
- Andre’ Luis

No comments:

Post a Comment