Thursday, October 10, 2013

The "J" Family - Tacoma Family Photography

I met this beautiful family in Wright Park last weekend for a family shoot. Mom and I had been planning this shoot for a couple weeks and it was bittersweet once we actually finished. But I couldn't have asked for a better evening or a better family to spend it with. I hope you enjoy!


I don't usually use big empty frames (even though I own several) but Mom requested one so the night before I was wracking my brain trying to think of ways to use this frame and this is what I came up with......

This turned out to be my favorite... and the frame makes it even better!


Little miss wasn't too interested in taking pics but in the end I won her over.

Awesome reflection.

This guy is becoming a teenager in the next week so we had to take some extra of him.


I just asked her to lay down on the bridge and this is what I got... WOW!

I love it when my clients act like I'm not there; it never fails to create genuine images like this one.

Who doesn't love a game of ring-around-the-rosies...

Had to stop by this beautiful church before calling it quits


Don't worry you'll be seeing this family again. Mom and I are in the process of scheduling their Christmas Card session. "J" Family I hope you had as much fun as I did. See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love the way the family is captured in each picture...a variety of backgrounds makes it even more pleasing to view these pics over and over; plus the objects in view give the photos depth and texture. Great job! DV from UPlace

    ReplyDelete